Friday, December 16, 2011

Unfolding - (瑤瑤) Yao Yao's breast was kissed


I have came across a Singapore based blog and I was shocked to find a header that says Yao Yao's breast was kissed. There was no subsequent descriptions or reports apart from the above photo.

It does looks like her breast was being kissed by this guy. This is the another version of the "Sha Online", a Taiwan based online MMORPG game commercial by Yao Yao (瑤瑤). This was sometime back before she became really popular.

I have checked the making of this commercial clip which I found on the web and the fact is that her breast was not kissed. It was merely the angle where this said photo was shot. The linked of the clip as follows:


I am sure many fans of Yao Yao out there will be glad that the post was just a gimmick to attract visitors.

Here is another version of advertisement starring Yao Yao for Sha Online.



No comments:

Post a Comment